So you’ve made the decision to study with CHARLTON BROWN? Congratulations!
There are two easy ways to enrol as an international student. You can apply directly through the application portal on our website. Alternatively, you can apply through one of our education International Education Agents who can assist you with your visa application and guide through the enrolment process.
Completing your Application to Study
- Before you complete your application review Entry Requirements for the qualification and ensure that the qualification is the correct choice for you. Review the English Level Entry Requirements. Academic Entry Requirements including previous study history and Course Information including course outcomes, units of study and practical placement requirements
- Prepare your certified supporting documents
- Submit your application to study via our application portal yourself or with the assistance of an International Education Agent. Students are advised to apply no later than three months prior to their desired course commencement date
- Receive your Letter of Offer
- Accept and pay for your offer, make sure you take note of the expiry date for acceptance
- Receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE -required for visa lodgement)
- Apply for your visa
- Travel to Brisbane to attend Student Orientation and begin your studies
Student Visa – (subclass 500)
An Australian Student Visa (subclass 500) is a temporary visa issued to non-Australian residents and is granted to students who are enrolled in a CRICOS registered, full time course in Australia. Further information on Student Visa eligibility and requirements is available on the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.
Working and Holiday Visa – (Subclass 417 and 462)
Further information on Working Holiday Visa eligibility and requirements is available on the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.
If you wish to study with CHARLTON BROWN as a Working and Holiday Visa (subclass 417 and 462) holder please email email@example.com or phone +61 7 3216 0288 for information on a package to suit you!