This qualification is designed for individuals who require further foundation skills development to prepare for workforce entry or vocational training pathways.
It is suitable for individuals who require:
- a pathway to employment or vocational training
- reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills at Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 3
- entry level digital literacy and employability skills
- a vocational training and employment plan.
Foundation Skills Training Package qualifications may not be listed as an entry requirement for vocational qualifications.
This course has a minimum of 15 supervised scheduled face to face course contact hours on campus per week as well as 5 distance / online education hours per week. This comes to a total of 20 hours per week. Students are also required to undertake reading, activities, research, assessments and homework.
- Pay in full
- Payment plan
Recognition of Prior Learning
We understand that you may have many skills and areas of expertise that you have obtained in different ways and these are recognised through our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process, which may reduce your study duration.
- Completion of Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways
- Completion of Year 12/High School overseas or Australian
Year 11 or equivalent
- Minimum 16 years of age
- IELTS 3 or equivalent