This qualification is designed for individuals who need skills to prepare for a vocational pathway qualification or further foundation skills development.
- It is suitable for individuals who require:
- a prevocational pathway to employment and vocational
- reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills at Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 2
- entry level digital technology and employability skills
- education, training and employment goals.
Foundation Skills Training Package qualifications may not be listed as an entry requirement for vocational qualifications.
This course has a minimum of 15 supervised scheduled face to face course contact hours on campus per week as well as 5 distance / online education hours per week. This comes to a total of 20 hours per week. Students are also required to undertake reading, activities, research, assessments and homework.
- Pay in full
- Payment plan
Recognition of Prior Learning
We understand that you may have many skills and areas of expertise that you have obtained in different ways and these are recognised through our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process, which may reduce your study duration.
- 16 years old or above
- Completion of Year 12 / High School overseas or Australian
Year 11 or equivalent
- IELTS 3 or equivalent