Learn how to apply ‘Blue Ocean Strategy’ filters to strategic planning and disruptive business model generation, how to activate blockchain networks through the application of smart contracts.
You will learn to build strategic networks that facilitate interoperability of the blockchain networks with legacy systems and off-chain systems, as well as data oracles, distributed ledger technologies, and platforms.
This course also explores effective transition of organisational systems and networks to a blockchain ecosystem.
The course outcomes for graduates will vary greatly depending on existing qualifications and experience. In general, this course is intended to provide participants with the following vocational outcomes:
The purpose of this course is to provide participants with a range of knowledge, skills, generic and specific competencies to support them in gaining employment in applying blockchain technologies within an existing or new organisation. Vocational outcomes include:
- Management or operational roles within an organisation implementing new business models that incorporate blockchain technologies to create value, efficiencies and new opportunities
- Management or operational roles within an organisation implementing disruptive business systems that enable the application of blockchain technologies
- Management or operational roles within an organisation charged with developing and overseeing blockchain teams
- Some potential employment opportunities involving the delivery of Blockchain training courses in Australia may be possible where the graduate also holds a Vocational Education Teaching qualification such as the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent.
- Pay in full
- Payment plan
Recognition of Prior Learning:
We understand that you may have many skills and areas of expertise that you have obtained in different ways and these are recognised through our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process, which may reduce your study duration.
Learners must have vocational experience at a management or team leader level and must be able to demonstrate experience in:
- basic blockchain and distributed ledger technologies; and
- basic business planning
Learners without vocational experience at management or team leader level must attend an interview prior to enrolment to determine their prospects for success. In this interview they must demonstrate:
- a basic understanding of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies; and
- a basic understanding of business planning methods
- 16 years old or above
- Completion of Year 12 / High School overseas or Australian Year 11 or equivalent
- Pass CB LLN test
- IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent
- Pass CB LLN test