- 31 years experience and expertise in delivering quality community services education and training programs.
- Queensland’s 2016 Small Training Provider of the Year.
- Australia’s 2015 International Training Provider of the Year.
- All courses at CHARLTON BROWN® provide an ideal balance of theory and practical skills ensure students graduates ready for work.
- Industry experienced and highly qualified trainers and assessors.
- Small class sizes in our modern Brisbane based campus.
- Intakes available every four weeks.
- Pathways with English providers prior to commencement.
- Articulation to university opportunities upon graduation.
- ‘Complimentary Safety Program’ is unique to CHARLTON BROWN®. The programs are offered without charge to all students to create confident and skilled carers and educators.
- Pre-Qualified Supplier with Queensland Government.
- Domestic students can study full-time, part-time or via correspondence.
- Global alumni of 15 000 graduates.
- Students can work and study with the same company by registering with the CHARLTON BROWN® Nanny Agency or CHARLTON BROWN® Care for part-time or casual work.
- Assistance from our trainers and assessors with vocational placements.
- CHARLTON BROWN® takes a 360 approach to our students – ensuring they are supported across all aspects.
- Full-time Student Welfare Officer to provide support and guidance students.
- The CHARLTON BROWN® Global Linkages Program provides students with the opportunity to undertake up to two weeks of their practical placement offshore.
- Opportunities for community engagement activities including with the Queensland Police Service.
- Assistance with accommodation and airport transfers.